Friday, June 19

A survey

What is your current obsession?
Listening to the soundtrack of Across the Universe over and over and over in my car. I haven't even taken it out long enough to put it on my ipod.

What is your weirdest obsession?
Purple pyrex. I have a rather large collection...

What are you wearing today?
A purpley pink shirt and black capri sweats. Tres comfy.

What's for dinner?
Little Ceasar's pizza and the best crazy bread i've ever had.

What would you eat for your last meal?
Oh my goodness. Samosas made by the Indian guy in Portland, yellow curry from Jasmine Thai resaurant, chicken marsala, peas (I LOVE peas!!!), chocolate covered strawberries, and some of my mom's cookies;)

What's the last thing you bought?
Drinks at TGIFriday's last night

What are you listening to right now?
The Across the Universe soundtrack and Ray Bradbury's version of Moby Dick that's set in space titled Leviathan 99 (I'm more than halfway so i figure i'll go ahead and finish it..)

What is your favorite ice-cream flavour?
Mint chocolate chip

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Probably right here in the Indianapolis area. I'm not much for change.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Probably India since then i wouldn't have to take all of the time traveling there.

Which language do you want to learn?
American Sign Language. Definitely.

What did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher or a Broadway actress;)

What is your dream job?
Editing novel manuscripts for all of my favorite authors.

What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck.

If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Taking Andrw out to dinner.

Favorite designer?
Um, goodwill? That's as "designer" as i get.

Do you admire any one's style?
Pretty much anyone who dresses better than me, which is almost everyone.

Describe your personal style?
VERY casual, especially since i don't have to dress up for work anymore. I've gotten really lazy.

What are you going to do after this?
Talk to my fiance

What are your favourite movies?
Little Women is my absolute favorite. I also really like Life as a House and Stepmom. Can you tell i like sad movies?

What's your favourite fruit?
Strawberries

What inspires you?
Books, quotes, blogs, pictures, songs, all kinds of things.

What is on the walls in your bedroom?
A wall hanging i brought back from India, a shadowbox with the first roses that Andrew brought me, and two framed JCrew ads that are a bunch of different colored button down shirts.

Your favorite book ?
Traveling Light by Katrina Kittle. It's about a ballet dancer turned English teacher (yay!) who helps care for her brother as he's dying of AIDS. It makes me cry every time i read it.

Do you collect something?
Purple pyrex!!!

What is one of your pet peeves?
People who don't follow through on what they said they'd do.

No comments: