Sunday, October 11

October goal update

  1. Finish writing thank you notes. Check!
  2. Put away the rest of the wedding gifts. Returned two things we didn't need today. So we're working on it.
  3. Get my clothes for colder weather out and put my clothes for warm weather away. Check!
  4. Work out at least twice a week (I've gotta start somewhere right?) I only worked out once last week, but i started the week of right by working out today.
  5. Drink at least eight glasses of water a day. I haven't made it to eight glasses everyday, but i'm definitely drinking a lot more water than i usually do.
Other than that, i'm busy with school. I had two days of parent/teacher conferences, an observation of one of my classes by the principal, a visit from a state senator, and an early morning where the student government cooked breakfast last week. Whew! This week should be a bit more calm, though still busy. I'm having the first meeting of the art club that i'm starting and the student government is going to cook breakfast again since they want to do it once a week. But the week after that is fall break, which means two days of relaxing for me! Yay!

No comments: