Sunday, November 1

Goal update

Review of October goals
  1. Finish writing thank you notes. Check!
  2. Put away the rest of the wedding gifts. We still have a pile, but it's slowly diminishing. And we did put away our new Pyrex that's been sitting in the kitchen for weeks.
  3. Get my clothes for colder weather out and put my clothes for warm weather away. Check!
  4. Work out at least twice a week (I've gotta start somewhere right?) I only accomplished this for two out of the four weeks, but i'm going to work on it, especially now that the holidays are getting closer and closer.
  5. Drink at least eight glasses of water a day. I bought a new water bottle and i've been drinking a bunch more water.
November goals
  1. Drink at least eight glasses of water a day.
  2. Work out at least three times a week.
  3. Spend less time with technology. I'm going to attempt to limit myself to the shows i actually watch. If i am going to watch meaningless television, i have to be working out while watching.
  4. Organize the apartment, specifically by putting away the rest of the wedding gifts and organizing the storage area and the guest room closet.
  5. Go through all of the wedding pictures. Print out some and frame them for us and for others who we'll give them to as gifts. Also, keep working on my scrapbook of the engagement and wedding.

No comments: