Thursday, March 4

Review of my goals: February

Even though it's a little late, here's my review of my goals for February.

1. Read (and record and reflect on the books i read)
I have been doing really well with this. I think I got through at least two or three books in February.
2. Read the Bible. That's right. The WHOLE thing.
I have had a breakthrough. Did you know that you can get the Bible on CD? That's right. The version i have from the library is split up into several volumes and i'm listening to volume two. So even though i'm only partway through Genesis in my reading, in my listening i've made it through the last half of Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, and i only have a few chapters of Isaiah left. The thing i really like about listening is that it forces me to listen to every single word instead of skimming over the parts that i know really well, which i know that i have a tendency to do.
3. Write letters.
I wrote birthday cards for February, but haven't done my birthday cards for March yet. I will definitely get on that!
4. Spend ten minutes a day moving my body.
I've been doing awful at this. I've just started to work out again in the last few days, but i think now that the weather is getting nicer, it will definitely be easier to get myself moving.
5. Commit to following my bliss, meaning that i'm going to stop doing things because i feel like i should but because i want to.
Andrew and i bought a house! That's a huge part of following my bliss because i can't wait to start living in a place that we can paint!!!

No comments: