Thursday, June 17

Dinner on Carrabba's

Last night, Andrew and I were invited to Carrabba's for a wine tasting and dinner that on the owner!  It was amazing.  We sat at a table with about five other couples and the owner of the local Carrabba's and ate and drank so much!


We tried two appetizers, three entrees (including clams, which we'd never eaten before), and cannolis for dessert.  We also tried three wines, a prosecco, a pinot grigio, and a merlot (which of course was my favorite because I like red wine much better than white).  The food was delicious.  My favorite thing we tried was a new appetizer that was simply grape tomatoes and mozzarella on skewers with balsamic vinaigrette and pesto on the side.  I would eat that and only that for my entire meal.  Well, that and maybe some dessert, but I don't want to think about that right now because I'm STILL stuffed!

2 comments:

Marshmlo10 said...

how did you get to do that?! sounds fun!!

christina said...

i am loving the sound of this meal.
thank you for the sweet visit.
: )