- Dr. Pomatter: So, what seems to be the problem? Jenna: I seem to be pregnant Dr. Pomatter: Congratulations! Jenna: Thanks, but I'm not so happy about it like everybody else might be. I'm having the baby and that's that.
- Dr. Pomatter: Un-congratulations, you're definitely having a baby. Jenna: Un-thank you.
- Dr. Pomatter: I want to talk to you, somewhere outside of here. Maybe we can have a coffee or something? Jenna: I can't have coffee, it's on the bad food list you gave to me. What kind of doctor are you?
- Jenna: Dear Baby, I hope someday somebody wants to hold you for 20 minutes straight and that's all they do. They don't pull away. They don't look at your face. They don't try to kiss you. All they do is wrap you up in their arms and hold on tight, without an ounce of selfishness in it.
- Jenna: Dr. Pomatter? Dr. Pomatter: Yes, Jenna? Jenna: I just want to make sure we're clear about one thing. Dr. Pomatter: What's that, Jenna? Jenna: I want drugs. I want massive amounts of drugs. I want the maximum legal limit of drugs. Dr. Pomatter: Noted and understood.
Saturday, September 13
So i finally watched the movie Waitress, which i've been meaning to watch for a long time now. It was different but so cute and funny, definitely worth watching. And to tempt you into watching it, here are a few of my favorite quotes from it: