Sunday, September 21

Wonderful weekend

This weekend has been busy, but good. On Friday i went and worked out since i have to start doing more cardio according to my trainer. Then Andy and i spent some date time together, which we haven't done in a while. I love getting dressed up and spending time with Andy. We treated ourselves to dinner at Carrabba's. Mmm... We were being really good and weren't going to get dessert but they have those new tiny desserts that come in shot glasses. It's hard to say you don't have room for that since it's so tiny;)

On Saturday i cleaned my apartment, went to Goodwill because they were having a 50% off sale, and then worked out again. This time i had to lift weights, which was so weird since the only other people in that part of the gym were two guys who look like they weightlift for a living. Just a little intimidating. But i got through it so it's okay. Then Andy and i went over to my parents to see Sarah who was home for the weekend. The three of us and my mom went to the Children's Museum. I haven't been there in YEARS and it was so much fun. The Chihuly glass piece that they have there was probably the best part, especially the glass ceiling on the bottom floor where you can lay on a rotating piece of furniture and look at all of the handblown glass pieces there. Way cool.

And today has been all churchy, starting with Sunday school with Bill and then continuing with a bridal shower for Chris. I got to talk to a bunch of people i don't usually have time to talk to so that was really, really nice.

Overall, i had a great weekend. But now i'm annoyed because the people who moved in cattycorner (how do you spell that word???) from me are being loud. Argh. I hate is having neighbors who are loud enough that i can't have my windows open without listening to every word they're saying, especially since the weather's still nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had fun at the shower too!