Sunday, November 23

It's the most wonderful time of the year (except when you're sick...)

I've managed to keep myself from getting sick so far this school year. That is until this weekend:( Of course, the weekend before i have a break i end up sick and in bed for most of it. At least i only have two days of school this week.

Even though i'm sick, i've still managed to have a productive weekend. I have a bunch of my Christmas shopping done (some of which i got from etsy which i'm completely in love with!) and started wrapping presents. I absolutely love Christmas and i always try to wait until around Thanksgiving to listen to start celebrating. I almost made it this year! I didn't start listening to Christmas music until this past week when i heard one of N'SYNC's Christmas songs on the radio and then i just couldn't help myself...

2 comments:

Erika said...

Ahh... 'NSYNC... Gretchen... How I miss the Good times! I'm sorry to hear you're sick though! it's the worst! Feel better soon!

said...

Hope you're feeling better soon :)