Instead the dress was completely different from what i thought i wanted at first. It has a lot goin going on - beading, pick-ups, and ball gown skirt - but the more i thought about it, the more sure i was because
- I couldn't stop thinking about it and looking at it online
- I didn't feel as comfortable or as "me" in any of the other dresses
- I compared every dress i looked at and tried on to that dress
- It will be custom made for me so that i don't have to make my body work for the dress, the dress will work for my body
- I can customize the dress, which means i can have the off-the-shoulder sleeves i've always wanted and a shorter, more managable-for-me train
- The woman who owns the store, The Chic Bride, is the nicest of the women i worked with and did not pressure me at all. Not even when i had the dress on for about an hour yesterday.
- I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror when i had the dress on
- Sarah started to cry when she saw me in it, which she doesn't do often.
So, without further ado, here's my wedding dress!!!