Monday, May 4

I had the day off today and i spent most of it running around getting errands done.  So i thought i'd list the things i got done so i can feel good about everything i accomplished.

  • I started the day by cleaning my closet.  I switched my winter clothes out to my summer clothes and filled two plastic bags with clothes to take to Goodwill.  Yay for Peter Walshing!!!
  • I spent an entire hour trying to figure out where in the world the Comcast in Noblesville is located to drop off our stupid cable boxes from before we moved.  Apparently 1-800-COMCAST doesn't have a phone number or directions  for the Noblesville location.  And while i had an address, it didn't show up on Google or Mapquest.  Awesome.  Thank goodness for the friendly CVS worker that i asked for directions.  She told me exactly where to go and how to get there, so i found it ten minutes after leaving the store.  So i finally dropped the cable boxes off and went in to make sure that my cable at my old apartment had been turned off.  Good thing i checked on that because it definitely wasn't, even though i spoke to someone at Comcast almost a month ago about turning it off.  Rrr...  They are quickly moving up my list of companies i don't like.
  • I got my oil and transmission fluid changed.  Always exciting.
  • I stopped by my parent's house so that my mom and sister could help me decide on how to change my veil.  They didn't care nearly as much as i did, but that seems to be the case with most wedding details lately.  What can i say, i'm a bit detail oriented...
  • I took a trip to Penske Honda to get new dials to control the heat/air conditioning in my car.  That's right, the dials had to be replaced because not one, but both of them managed to break so that i couldn't control my heat/air conditioning.  It's definitely something you take for granted until you can't do it.
  • I stopped by Yogokiss to celebrate the fact that they have peach gummis as a topping again.  Yay!
  • I went to Target to buy an air freshener for my car (since i accidentally left my sunroof open one night when it rained nonstop so it smelled) and a Mother's Day present for my mom.
  • I came home and relaxed with Andrew.  We ate pizza.  And then made up for it by taking a walk.

1 comment:

Customer.Connect.Melissa said...

Hi!

Has everything with Comcast been resolved? Anything we can do to help?

We're here if you need us.

Kind Regards,
Melissa Mendoza
Comcast Customer Connect
National Customer Operations
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com