- I started the day by cleaning my closet. I switched my winter clothes out to my summer clothes and filled two plastic bags with clothes to take to Goodwill. Yay for Peter Walshing!!!
- I spent an entire hour trying to figure out where in the world the Comcast in Noblesville is located to drop off our stupid cable boxes from before we moved. Apparently 1-800-COMCAST doesn't have a phone number or directions for the Noblesville location. And while i had an address, it didn't show up on Google or Mapquest. Awesome. Thank goodness for the friendly CVS worker that i asked for directions. She told me exactly where to go and how to get there, so i found it ten minutes after leaving the store. So i finally dropped the cable boxes off and went in to make sure that my cable at my old apartment had been turned off. Good thing i checked on that because it definitely wasn't, even though i spoke to someone at Comcast almost a month ago about turning it off. Rrr... They are quickly moving up my list of companies i don't like.
- I got my oil and transmission fluid changed. Always exciting.
- I stopped by my parent's house so that my mom and sister could help me decide on how to change my veil. They didn't care nearly as much as i did, but that seems to be the case with most wedding details lately. What can i say, i'm a bit detail oriented...
- I took a trip to Penske Honda to get new dials to control the heat/air conditioning in my car. That's right, the dials had to be replaced because not one, but both of them managed to break so that i couldn't control my heat/air conditioning. It's definitely something you take for granted until you can't do it.
- I stopped by Yogokiss to celebrate the fact that they have peach gummis as a topping again. Yay!
- I went to Target to buy an air freshener for my car (since i accidentally left my sunroof open one night when it rained nonstop so it smelled) and a Mother's Day present for my mom.
- I came home and relaxed with Andrew. We ate pizza. And then made up for it by taking a walk.
Monday, May 4
I had the day off today and i spent most of it running around getting errands done. So i thought i'd list the things i got done so i can feel good about everything i accomplished.