Saturday, May 30

School's out for the summer!

Yay!  I made it through my third year of teaching at Options.  And i found out yesterday that i didn't have enough students for summer school, which means no extra money for teaching it but plenty of time to work on my summer to do list.

As far as wedding stuff goes, all of the bridesmaids have their dresses and i have my dress!!!  

There are a few alterations that need to be done - the hem needs to be let out, the sleeves need to be fixed in the back and we need to do something to the sleeves so that i can actually raise my arms above my shoulders because i know it'll drive me crazy not to be able to hug people.  I also got an email from the etsy seller who's making my veil that it's ready so i should be getting that soon...  I'm loving that things are coming together so well.

No comments: