Monday, July 6

Emma and Nate are married!!!

And the thing i loved the most about the wedding was seeing how happy they were. The whole day they were both so relaxed and happy and they couldn't take their eyes off of each other, which was so cute. Even though there were things that didn't go as planned - who would have thought that it would be pouring down rain and only about 65 degrees on the 4th of July!?! - they focused on their love for each other and nothing else mattered. I can only hope that things go that well for my own wedding.

It's such a funny thing, this summer completely chock-full of weddings. Who would have thought that so many of us would get married in the same summer? I actually love that we're all going through this together because we get to plan together and experience it all together. I loved being a part of Emma's wedding and am so thrilled for her to be a part of mine, which by the way is approaching pretty quickly...we only have 67 days left!

We have finished several wedding projects in the past few weeks and are working on a few more:

invitations - check!
card box - check!
guestbook - check!
pens for the guestbook - check!
vases for the flowers - check!
candleholder for the altar - check!
my necklace - check!
Andrew's tux - check!
alterations on my dress - in progress
centerpieces - in progress
rehearsal dinner guest list - check!
rehearsal dinner invites - haven't started
rehearsal dinner menu - in progress
groomsmen gifts - in progress
bridesmaid's gifts - in progress
vows - in progress
music - in progress

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Yay for Emma!

Erika said...

I can't believe I get to see you in 67 days! I'm so excited! Thanks for the birthday card, it made my whole day! Your invites are GORGEOUS by the way!