Saturday, October 3

Goals for October

  1. Finish writing thank you notes.
  2. Put away the rest of the wedding gifts
  3. Get my clothes for colder weather out and put my clothes for warm weather away
  4. Work out at least twice a week (I've gotta start somewhere right?)
  5. Drink at least eight glasses of water a day. (So maybe this one is a myth that's been disproved by scientific research. So what? It'll still get me to drink more water. And i can keep track of it with my handy, dandy water tracking app on my Ipod touch. I love having apps for things you totally don't need an app for...)
I figure five goals are enough to start with for my first attempt at setting monthly goals. Any more of them an i won't be able to keep track. I'll let you know how things go this month when we get closer to the end of the month.

No comments: