- He was an alcoholic. He was drunk when he killed himself.
- He tried to guilt the friends he was with into staying with him last night. He told them that if they left he would kill himself. So now those friends are dealing with the guilt he put on them.
- He hung himself. His dad was the one that found him.
- He has an eight month old daughter with another one of my students.
- He had one class to finish before earning his high school diploma.
During second period this morning, the principal called the staff down to her office one by one and told us that he had killed himself last night. We were going to meet as a school to tell the students, but they received texts about it before we could have the meeting. So these students, who obviously thought that it wasn't true, were talking about it and turned to me and said "It's not true is it?" And i had to be the one to tell them that, yes, it was true.
I really don't know what else to say about this other than i've been thinking about him, his daughter, his parents, and the rest of the students all day. I've been praying about it because i don't know what else to do. I ask that if you are one of the few people who still read this, that you pray for everyone that is involved.